How do we empower ourselves and businesses to succeed sustainably?
Join an engaging conversation about delivering sustainable global futures, Global Futures Lab style. We will explore a suite of projects from GFL’s The Global KAITEKI Center (TGKC). TGKC works in partnership with global business and brings together Sustainable Circular Economy, creation of Sustainable Social Value for people and planet, and the Behavior Change needed to get there.
Join us as we explore delivering a cooler planet and thriving futures from the integrated perspectives of sustainable stuff, food, buildings, materials and our own wants, desires, and behaviors.
Highlighted projects include:
· “Social Value of Innovation and Business for a Sustainable KAITEKI Future” presented by Lauren Keeler and John Harlow
· “Developing a Shared Roadmap for the Sustainable Circular Economy in the Chemical and Processing Industry” presented by Kevin Dooley, Bhavik Bakshi and George Basile
· “Food waste reduction, dietary shifts, and well-being for Sustainable KAITEKI future” presented by Christopher Wharton and Maricarmen Vizcaino
· “Modeling, Design, and Testing of Innovative Development and Materials for Urban Cooling in the Built Environment” presented by David Sailor and Kamil Kaloush
· “Climate Change as a Waste Management Challenge” presented Klaus Lackner and Stephanie Arcusa
This in-person event is part of the Global Future Laboratory’s Earth Week Celebration. Go HERE for more events.
Monday, April 18, 2022
11:00 – 12:30 p.m. AZ Time
ISTB7 Classroom 192
777 E University Drive
Arizona State University, Tempe campus