Arizona State University faculty and staff are already members of AASHE, the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education. AASHE is home to the STARS rating sytem, offers professional development including webinars on sustainability curriculum, and provides a number of faculty resources, including a faculty community, awards and the annual AASHE Conference & Expo. AASHE’s Campus Sustainability Hub is home to thousands of resources related to curriculum, research, operations and more. In addition, webinar archives are available for free to all AASHE members.
Here’s how to activate a new account.
- Visit aashe.org.
- Click New Account in upper right.
- Enter your name, asu.edu email address, and campus zip code. Continue.
- Select an existing account, if you’ve previously logged in, or click New Account.
- I am affiliated with: Type or scroll to “Arizona State University” (ID: 4531).
- Role: Employee.
- Add your profile and contact information.
- Choose your contact preferences. Most faculty would be most interested in “AASHE Conference & Expo” – click the right arrow to move all else to the “opt out” column.
- Add your department, discipline and position.
- Continue to complete your registration.