Dimensions is a linked research knowledge system that re-imagines discovery and access to research. Dimensions brings together grants, publications, citations, alternative metrics, clinical trials, patents and policy documents in one platform, enabling users to find and access relevant information faster, analyze the academic and broader outcomes of research, and gather insights to inform future strategy.
There is an online toolkit of videos and tutorials on how to navigate the product, several on-demand webinars on how to make the most of Dimensions data, or you can begin exploring the platform right away. Sign up at the bottom of any resource page to receive email updates from Dimensions.
On April 9, a special webinar and Q&A sessuion for early career researchers will cover topics such as:
- Locating relevant data sets
- Performing literature reviews
- Identifying suitable journals for submission
- Finding collaborators
- Discovering funding sources
The customer-only webinar “Dimensions for Early Career Researchers” will be offered at three times to accommodate users in different time zones:
- 6am-7am Arizona Time – Register here
- 11am-12pm Arizona Time – Register here
- 4pm-5pm Arizona Time – Register here