ASU Knowledge Enterprise has issued recommendations to mitigate the impact of 2019 Novel Coronavirus on the university’s research mission. For the most current information on the virus and the university’s response, visit the university’s information center at coronavirus.asu.edu.
For details on each of the following research guidelines, issued today, visit research.asu.edu/covid-19.
Guidelines to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on research activities:
- Prepare to reschedule any sponsored research-related travel.
- Designate emergency personnel.
- Plan for reduced staff.
- Ensure remote access to research materials and meetings.
- Prioritize experiments.
- Adjust long-term experiment strategies.
- Plan to submit proposals remotely.
- Keep your communication plan up to date.
- Redirect media inquiries.
This news post is current as of March 12, 2020. Please visit coronavirus.asu.edu for the most up-to-date information issued by the university.